We understand that treatment & support can add up and become expensive over time – but the personal and financial costs of delaying or avoiding treatment can be much higher. Instead of focusing on the cost of therapy, consider what the many potential costs are of not going to treatment.
- Individual, Family, Couples & Group Psychotherapy rates vary depending on the therapist. For an exact rate, please inquire for clarification. Sliding scale fees are also determined by each individual therapist.
- For individual psychotherapy, to see a certified or licensed clinician, our out-of-pocket sliding scale range from $120 – $180 per session.
- To see one of our Master’s or Doctorate level interns, the range is $70 – $100 per session. Our psychiatric services, as well as our ADHD evaluations, range between $150 – $200 per session. We offer psychotherapy and psychoeducation group options between $30 – $50 per session.
PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE SOMATIC THERAPY RATES
Rates depend on the type of service ranging from $30-$150 per individual session or group session. Please inquire with individual practitioners for clarification, as rates vary depending on services.
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE & ACUPUNCTURE RATES
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment and direct payments through PayPal on our website. We can provide you with a superbill which you can submit for out-of-network benefits.
- 90 minute new client/intake acupuncture intake session: $150
- 60 minute follow-up session: $95
- 60 minute intensive orthopedic session (dry needling): $115
- 60 minute acupuncture session with cupping and/or guasha: $115
Herbal/TCM dietary consultation is included with acupuncture but can be offered separately to clients who do not wish to receive acupuncture. We use Crane Herb, an online herbal pharmacy, to provide high-quality Chinese herbs in a variety of formats. You will receive a link in your email to order your herbs from Crane and they will be shipped directly to you.
- Initial herbal/TCM dietary consultation (30 minutes, can be done via Zoom): $85
- Follow-up herbal/TCM dietary consultation (15-30 minutes): $65
The Mind Body Co-op currently accepts:
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, BCBS Choice, Aetna, Cigna & United/Optum.
We are willing to submit billing to your insurance carrier for out-of-network benefits.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for psychotherapy services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We understand that many individuals, couples, and families have a myriad of financial commitments and believe in affordable access to mental health care. Please contact us for more information on our sliding scale options.
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment and direct payments through PayPal on our website.
If you are unable to attend an individual, family, or couples session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. The commitment to group psychotherapy is different than above and requires a commitment to all schedule group psychotherapy sessions.
Any Other Questions