Values & Vision
Our mission is to help our clients reconnect and heal their body, mind, and spirit and live their best life. We use an integrative care model that blends behavioral, physical, and complementary medicine to provide holistic care to all. We believe in healing the entire individual. As a collaborative team, we assess and treat each individual holistically.
Our Core Values
- We value strong, healthy, and meaningful relationships with our clients. We provide a variety of opportunities for group healing in addition to individual healing and model healthy relationships among our staff and community.
- We value an atmosphere that provides opportunities for a variety of psychotherapy healing options for our clients and our team. We believe in providing a safe environment for healing.
- We value community and understand the importance of fostering community within and among our staff, within the community, neighborhood, and city.
- We value diversity. We recruit and hire clinicians and staff of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and specialties to better service the diverse and unique experiences of our clients. We value the benefit of offering multi-lingual services to clients in their healing journey.
- We value the importance of education. We believe in training the next generation of healthcare providers in an integrative mental and physical health model through graduate training, workshops, and community outreach. We invest in retaining quality healthcare providers by providing continuing education for our staff through in-house training and supporting Continuing Education Units (CEU) opportunities.
- We value the environment and as a B-Corp-certified organization we believe:
- That we must be the change we seek in the world.
- That all business ought to be conducted as if people and place mattered.
- That, through our products, practices, and profits, businesses should aspire to do no harm and benefit all.
- To do so requires that we act with the understanding that we are each dependent upon one another and thus responsible for each other and future generations.